Monday, December 24, 2012

Sorry I've Been M.I.A.!

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed that I've been gone, but I definitely have been. Which I feel super bad about by the way.

In case you didn't know, it's my senior year in college and I've been a little busy. And by a little I mean I've become accustom to sleeping in my studio rather than going back to my apartment. Anyway, I only have one semester left and I will be a free woman!

This next semester should be a little less busy and stressful which is great because then I can have at least some free time to dedicate to things I love, like my blog :)

I will be revamping it very soon, so be on the lookout for some new stuff and a new look :)

<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae